[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I want to scare Californians (and others, 'cause you're next)

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:21:00 -0700

Somebody who breeds 4 or 5 bitches a year and sells most of the pups
on co-ownership can easily have 50 pups 4 months old.  We don't want
them to neuter them until they are 12-18 months old.

Even on top of the dog population limits, David, is the portion of the
bill that makes people who give advice to people guilty.  And that,
combined with SB250 who states is there are two dog citations, you can
never have an intact dog....   I can only shake my head in dismay.

Stormy