[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I think/ NOT!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: myjoygs@xxxxxxx, caggra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:43:11 EST

Yes to AB OB and yes to AB Rally.

Show-and-goes put on before the show (say a month out) at the same location
 are a big hit too.  You can charge $8-$9 an entry and many people will run
 a dog 2-3 times...PURE profit!  Then you promote your show, the folks have
 had a nice practice at the location WIN-WIN.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 3/1/2011 1:34:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
myjoygs@xxxxxxx writes:

I might  add to this that I believe the reason we made a substantial profit
was because  we did the entries ourselves and didn't use RAU

While we are on the  subject of clubs surviving or not.... the obedience
that we have with our  speciality show is not faring well, we are not making
money, nor are we making  money with obedience training.  Clubs that do have
obedience, do you make  money, is it open to all breeds.  Do you have
obedience and  rally.