[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I think/ NOT!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:58:41 EST

5 out of 6 aint bad....<G>

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 3/1/2011 1:20:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
caggra@xxxxxxx writes:

2 Specialties, a great show site at a hotel, great hospitality, hot
weather and usually at least one severe thunderstorm!!   :)

Jeff Pyle
Windfall