[ SHOWGSD-L ] I think

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:19:56 -0800 (PST)

It is time to reduce the number of regions to reflect the number of breeders
showing in the Fut. Mat system. What would be wrong with west, central, east
regions?. Let the folks that compete in them find the most accessible sites.
Let
them pick the judges. Let those who want to donate to the system do so. Let
those of us who want to donate to rescues or regional clubs do that. I don't
breed any more so the Futurity system doesn't really mean anything to me. I do
donate pictures and time and money to local clubs. To me the Regional clubs are
the backbone of the breed not the National and not the Futurities. It is the
regional clubs that meet the public and promote the breed to the public. If you
have strong regional clubs you will have a strong Parent Club. Without the
regional clubs what is the Parent club Parenting?
Terry