[ SHOWGSD-L ] I support this club

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:18:44 EDT

mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  response has been sent to all Board members by my
attorney,  Evan  Ginsburg), and in that document are a number of names, and
reference to  things that occurred in closed session.  I have omitted those
details  from the posting here, even though this is a private email List,  and
therefore the material I post is not public, but I am willing to tell  you
one on one if you want to know and if it is not obvious, who are the  people
who have been working to persecute me.

I would not have omitted the names, but it is Margy's choice. After the
meeting, which is scheduled for a few weeks from now, (evidently a special
board
meeting by phone to hear Margy's responses), I do plan to let everyone know
the  results.

This is your club, those who joined. For those who didn't join, do so, and
vote for your new board in but a few months.  Before that time, I would  urge
any board member who is willing to do so, to address all of us as to why  they
signed the letter asking for an elected board member to resign.  The  board is
elected by the members, and the 18 who are elected have no right to  remove
someone so elected. They can bring charges under the by-laws, but not ask  for
a board member's resignation as was done here.

There is a lot wrong with that.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together