[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I stand alone

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:11:34 -0700

I cannot imagine any good reason for eliminating the National Blog, or
having Bob Lindsay doing some of the filming......people who cannot attend
the National have REALLY come to rely upon and look forward to Evan's
posts. If he is not doing the Blog because of his personal choice not to,
then I could understand....OR if he is being asked to announce at the
National, which he did in St. Louis before...and was xint....then
fine...PLEASE do that....but to unilaterally eliminate the blog????????
Kathaleen is right ...."WTF"??????????  How about we let the MEMBERSHIP
speak on these points?  So much for "Encourage not Discourage" ....this news
is VERY discouraging.
Kathy
Bob Lindsays videos are,  from most folks  I have spoken to THE video of
choice for the National.....it shows "hair , hide and all"......what on
earth is going on with this club????