[ SHOWGSD-L ] I stand alone

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:37:11 EDT

Right after I head that I would not longer be asked to post from the
National, I received the news that they also want to eliminate Bob Lindsey.
Now,  I
don't mind my posts being eliminated, after all, some people don't want to
know what is going on.

But, I do find it offensive that Bob Lindsey will be asked not to film the
national. I also think this has to be brought up at the board meeting, and
maybe  a different approach will be decided.  I always thought Bob gave us
another
 way to look at  things.

I am very surprised with what is going on. I respect and support our board,
and can't understand the direction they are taking.  I do think Joan is  back
doing the locations, and some of the pressure came from the  membership.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together