[ SHOWGSD-L ] I need to know stuff

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:37:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/2009 7:12:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
Evan -  If you would like Riley to update your vcr I will have her call you
when she  gets back to California

Please have her call me, but not on my I-phone. I don't know how to  get
the messages on it. Maybe she can come by and show me how to do it.  I  did
get some pictures of the new puppies on it, and figured out how to get them
to my computer.

Now, if only I knew how to get them from the computer.

One step at a time. I will learn this I-phone, all I need to do is live
another 43 years.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/