[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I need to find

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who responded. I actually found a Canine Physical Therapist not
too far from me from the DM website that Gayle sent me. Come to find out he is
the leading one in the country from Carol. She also said he is a well known
breeder/handler of Bull Mastiffs. I've e-mailed him and am waiting for a
response.
  I knew if I asked the list they would come through again, the wealth of
information is just priceless. I'm so glad to have it.
  Thanks so much
  Luanne

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.