[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I need to find

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:54:16 GMT

There are four hydrotherapy pools listed for AZ on the Jack Flash DM website -
GILBERT, GLENDALE, PARADISE VALLEY & SCOTTSDALE.
http://www.mzjf.com/pools.html
For what it's worth, I've taken several dogs to our local hydro-therapy pool
and it really does a world of good for the dogs.  Currently 12 year old Ringer
is getting hydro-therapy for his degenerative disc disease in his neck and back.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=4294023 - Link to The
Hooligans Albums

-- Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My vet has recommended that Kolby have water physical therapy to help with his
DJD. My problem is that I don't have a pool ( long story involves many fights
with hubby) lol. Anyway does anyone in the phoenix metro area know of anywhere
where they do physical therapy, mainly water therapy for dogs. I looked in the
yellow pages and really didn't see anything. My vet really did not know of a
place either, basically said if I find somwhere let him know so he can add it
to his reference list.
  Any help is much appreciated as he is getting to the point where he really
needs this. Asking neighbors is out of the question even with the offer to
clean all the hair out of the pool, the ones with dogs and pools don't even let
there's swim in the pools.

  Thanks
  Luanne

Building a website is a piece of cake.