[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I need some advice Please!!

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:34:31 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2007 1:53:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
....I  just can't seem to get a show pup.

I've found that over shot bites can improve with age but  only so much. If
like you say it is a very large gap, I doubt it would ever be  perfect scissor.

I'd keep her until she's 14 months old though and if  its not corrected by
then it probably won't. The vet is right though  it's most likely a hereditary
issue.
   Buying a show potential puppies is a risky endeavor and many  become
frustrated with growing out puppies but switching breeds probably isn't  the
answer
either, they all have there issues. Besides anything worth having is  worth
waiting for. Maybe you would be better off to save your money up and buy a
show quality teenager or young adult. They may cost more but at least you know
what you have by then.

Just my  opinion,
Bonnie  Jenkins
BonJen Shepherds