[ SHOWGSD-L ] I need a committee chair for the Welcome Waggin' at the Nationals

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdman2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:35:43 -0500

Hi Guys,
I?m looking for someone, or a couple of people to lead the Welcome Waggin
effort at this years? National Specialty Show in Beaumont. The purpose of
the Waggin? ? public education, giving breeder members an opportunity to
show off their kennels, a meeting place for members old and new, greeting
new members, and giving away fabulous prizes!

Duties would include doing or assigning someone to:

Set up the booth on Tuesday morning
Schedule breeders and others to man the booth during show hours, and man it
if they don?t show up. (I?d double book?lol)

Photograph members for the membership wall

Provide public education materials ? I will show you where to get those

Arrange for donated prizes to give away

We have lots of materials already, and lots of ideas on what does and does
not work.

No promises, but we MAY have a booth set up so you can see the show ?NO
PROMISES though.

If you are interested in this very high profile opportunity and a chance to
serve your club, please let me know ASAP!

Thank you!!!

Please feel free to forward to your friends, and reply to me individually,
not the list.

Cyndy Davis

HYPERLINK "mailto:cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HYPERLINK "http://www.texasdogs.com"www.texasdogs.com