[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I missed that one

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 23:54:36 GMT

I am quite far from being a naive person, yet it amazes me that someone =
would come right out and put that in print, for all to see!!  And cops w=
onder why they are held in such low esteem by the average person!  I shu=
dder to think what kind of "trouble that advice kept you out of!"  Does =
the term "abuse of power" ring a bell?  To paraphrase Gandhi, why are yo=
u sworn protectors of our laws, safety, and liberties so unlike our laws=
, safety, and liberty?
  =

I must go wash my hands now.

Paula, 8 days and counting

Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 16:42:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: ROBERT STEVENSON <trimblyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I missed that one

=2E.................When I joined the police force as a young fellow, th=
e older and apparently wiser, staff sargeant always told us to remember =
the 11th commandment before we went out on the street.
   =

What's the 11th commandment?  'Do what ever you want, just don't get cau=
ght.  If caught acted very surprised, show great concern and deny everyt=
hing'  That advise kept me out of a lot of trouble for a lot of years.
   =

Bob Stevenson.