[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer .... Ha!

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx" <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>, "pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

This is what happens when people rush something through without putting on
their thinking caps first. I would like to know why they felt they had to rush
the poorly worded changes through. One would have expected it to go to a
committee and then be thoroughly discussed in open unhurried session before
putting it out to the membership with full explanation.
I do not understand the thinking other than some very vocal people did some
politicking.
Ruth

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:25 PM, Sally <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just wait till there is a long coated white  class at the national

Sent from my iPhone