[ SHOWGSD-L ] I like me best

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:32:48 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2004 8:00:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
Sometimes we "out-think" ourselves, trying to predict what a judge will
> do...it's simply the dog on the day, and if you're not there you  can't
win.

I have said this for a long time.  I seldom have any idea  what I am going to
do when I enter the ring, and as some say, I have no idea  what I am doing
when I judge.

I have often put up a dog or bitch if you had asked me about  before the
show, I would have told you that I didn't much like that animal.  Often a dog
will
have a great day, and win under me. I have been surprised with  whom I put
up, when I learn who it is.  Animals can look different  from outside the ring,
and can be very different when inside your  ring.

I enjoy watching my judging if no one else does or not.   I feel the same way
about my posts.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together