[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I learned

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:25:00 EDT

Lately we've had that.

Two weekends ago we had an indoor ring in Harrisburg, courtesy of Rau, off
by ourselves, that rivaled a specialty ring. We also had a GSD breeder
judge that particular day.

The shows this past weekend, indoor MD, MBF as the super, had generous
sized rings also.  I expect for the rings at Trenton, Futurity weekend,  we'll
be off by ourselves w/ specialty sized rings.

These judges can't put up movers if we don't bring them movers.  Oh  sure,
there will be the occasional long ride home, but overall if we want to  show
in the AB ring and if we want to see improvement in judging, we need  to
get involved in the AB clubs, offer input on the judging panel, request large
rings, bring our good ones and play to win.

JMO

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 4/27/2010 11:12:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If we  bring the good movers out to the all breed ring, we will need a ring
big  enough  for the dog to move in . It is a two way  street.
JMHO
Emilie