[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I learned

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:37:39 EDT

nah, I'll sip from the glass, maybe the discussions will seem more
civilized that way....<G>

Ilaena

In a message dated 4/27/2010 9:35:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx writes:
at this  point, ileana, skip the glass and drink straight from the   bottle.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German  Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The  online store for
everything German Shepherd and then  some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_  (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 4/27/2010 6:33:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

I've  learned that I lost complete  track of what we were learning a couple

days ago, and I am not  sure if I should feel guilty about having a glass
of
wine   while reading The  List.....<G>

Ileana

In a  message dated 4/27/2010  8:15:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
In  a  message dated 4/27/2010 2:43:49  P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,
firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx  writes:
I have   NEVER seen an
intoxicated judge  judging at a Specialty show.

I don't know  what this is  about, but I will go on record as  saying I
have
seen  a  couple of judges under the influence. I  even remember one that  I

went to lunch with, who hammered  drinks and then went  back to  judge.

Evan L.   Ginsburg
Asgard German  Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and  Temperament   come  together

POST    is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior  permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l  Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE   THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
MANNER OF ANY  MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST   AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT  IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW.   VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For   assistance,  please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -   http://showgsd.org
NATIONAL BLOG -    http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/