[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I know this is not much!!!

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:06:03 EDT

Congratulations!  What a big thrill for you!.  And yes, Jodi is  the best.
Tell her HI from her Texas Friends!
Carol Moore

In a message dated 7/26/2009 8:03:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I know  this is not the biggest brag I would like to make but I was at the
Sagebrush  Herding show in Langley BC and my girl took 2nd in puppy
sweepstakes....this  to me is an accoomplishment because I was the one at the
end of
the  leash.   I am so proud of her.........she showed very well and did  me
proud!
She was entered in junior puppy and placed first, with Jodi at  the end of
the leash.  No other puppies entered but Jodi made her look  very
good....Thank you so much Jodi for helping me, I appreciate this so much,  and
you
know I am just starting out again and there was no hesitation with the
help...this is what I need and it helped me tremendously.  This is what  maked
people stay in the breed, help!

Thanks so much Jodi  Belanger!

Giselda
POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=JulystepsfooterNO115)