[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I know, but indulge me

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Stormy is the BEST of the BEST. If you have a bunch of idiots trying to cram
Canine legislation down your throat. she has the info to make them BACK OFF.
Too often our AKC reps and others compromise, and eventually give up every
RIGHT that Breeders and  Owners  and the dogs have, ir order to be politically
correct. With Stormy - Right is Right and Wrong is  Wrong. God Bless her!!

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board Member Canine Pet  Rescue
http://www.caninepetrescue.com/
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"

From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
To: "showgsd-l@freelists. org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 9:35 PM

Now you've hurt my feelings!!!!!!   S'o.k.  I'll keep posting
legislative stuff anyway.  I'm working towards my showgsd-l most
nagging lister title.  <VBG>

Storm

On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:05 PM, judy wrote:

Thank  You Evan.......this is the first e-mail in the last 5 days on
any
real importance......
Judy