[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I just had to sahre this

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:55:40 -0800 (PST)

cruel...so very cruel...the person that said "its a Man's world"...was in
denial..lol...FB
Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I travel a lot through out the
year and could not have the kennel without the help of Co owner and breeder
Ruth.

She sent this to me just a few minutes ago because I am sure she knows I am
getting home sick. This is a letter that Kazzie sent to her Grandmother Izzy

Enjoy
Terry

Dear Grand Mother --
You would be proud how well I am continuing the controlling bitch tradition
here. I am in season and when Ruth and I went for our walk, I thought it was a
perfect time to announce to every male on the place that I was in season. There
are now 6 drooling idiots in the kennel - all snarling at the thought of the
other, all being their stupid self!!! Too fun!!
Of course I am far from ready to breed, but I just couldn't resist the chance
to give them all - each and every one of them, including my father and son, a
chance to know I was the prize they all wanted. They are so easy and so MALE!!!

Bitches Rule!! Boys Drool!!!
Kazzie

Yahoo! Personals

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original