[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I imagine it's WELL over 2000

  • From: "yvonne tanenbaum" <vontan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 00:29:37 -0400

On 4/1/07, Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kathy and everybody,
> There are two dogs that passed away at their vet's in my immediate area:  one
> is in Chester, the other is in Port Chester.  If I know of two, it only makes
> sense that the number of pets that died is well over 2000 throughout the
> country.
> Penny in NY

It wouldn't surprise me if well over 2000 pets will die, or have died
for that metter, given the scope of this, however 2000 deaths have not
been documented so to be marching for 2000 pets seems a bit premature
to me.  If anyone wants to march in protest I can think of few more
important matters to march over!
-
Yvonne
www.creekvue.com

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise
of fighting a foreign enemy"   James Madison