[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I hope I never see this again

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx>, <GEschette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:16:07 -0800

Color me bad..

I naturally assumed that everyone would take the cues from my two previous
posts on this particular thread, and realize that the Agitation test is just
a nickname for the loose lead temperament "evaluation"  ::cough:: performed
by someone who should know better.  That's what I get for "assuming."

James White did Not do this test. I don't think I've ever seen him do the
"Mummy" as described by the Dania.

The point is, between body-thumpers, dog huggers, the Mummy, the Agitator,
and the lord knows what new other technique for performing this "evaluation"
is going to come down the line. It's GETTING OUT OF HAND.  Unfortunately, I
think we've got a ticking timebomb. one day, one of these judges is going to
get bit, and all the work at making our breed into a "golden retriever" is
going to backfire - because we don't have golden retrievers.

Regards,

Kathaleen

Kathaleen Strong - Inflight Kennels Reg'd - Breeders of:

1995 US GV, AOE-1996 US GVx, Jubilee ROM

Check out my website edits - New Flash!

http://inflight.cnc.net

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx