[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I hope I never see this again

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:45:54 -0500

Jim White is not on the Board of the AKC.  Just to make that clear...I
don't know if the list is talking about any other judge, but Jim's not
on the Board.  He judges a lot...is pretty popular, and still shows his
own dogs.  I've never seen him do anything like what was described
here...maybe he was having a fit or something.
Peggy