[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I hear you

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm, and where in the P&P and/or bylaws would you find the 'punishment'
you suggest?

You are right Pat and that is why we are in the law suit. I suggest the same
punishment they chose to give Margie. The old board never did anything
according
to the by laws that is why we are in the middle of the law suite.

Terry