[ SHOWGSD-L ] I have to say this

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 00:37:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/2006 6:49:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  mission of Showgsd-l has always been to facilitate
communication within the  fancy, and our position has  never
changed, politics  notwithstanding.

It makes no sense and no purpose to attack the administration. They have
decided to allow this discussion, and it seems to me to be a good idea.   There
seem to be issues yet to be discovered.

I support Susan, and wish her the very best. I support the board, and will
always honor  and respect the hard work they do for us.

I have unlimited respect and admiration for Gail Sprock.  I take  anything
she says as the only truth I will accept. I know that Gail dedicated  her life
to us to bring us the Review, and worked harder than we all know.   I know her
staff to be honest, dedicated and talented.  I know they set up  systems to
allow the Review to be the quality award winning magazine it  became.  I will
not forget that, and I will not allow current events to  diminish that
accomplishment.

For whatever reason, that top quality editorial team has decided to  withdraw
the production products they developed.  That is their decision  and I
respect the right they have to do that.  Why they made that decision  I do not
know,
and am sorry it has happened, and I am sure they have their  reasons. But, we
must not ever forget the years that Gail and her group already  gave us.

  My admiration for Gail is not going to be limited by those  who want to do
so.

I hope we will all support Susan and the Review, and stand behind our  board.
 We can do that, and not diminish Gail, her staff and the years  behind us.

Now, on to the future.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together