[ SHOWGSD-L ] I have matured, so here is the California Maturity results

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:10:14 EDT

Now Cappy is sitting with us and laughing with Tedi and The Famous Linda
Battistoni. I did get to cook the hot dogs, a real high point in my life. I
talked to Richard Sottile for a bit, and also Lamont is here from Arizona.
Jen
Alexander is here with her son, and he grows too fast for me.  I had  time to
talk to Bob Freeny between classes and I did see Nadine Grady who  explained
the finances of the Parent Club to me. I never understood that, now I  do.
Karen Taylor laughed at me for typing so much and I saw Peggy Kurz,  but
haven't
had time to say more than hello.

The day has warmed up, and is clear, sunny, and bright.  Sheree  actually
took off her coat and has a visor, that seems like a great idea.   Gloria came
by
now,a nd things are quiet as the Maturity goes in the ring.

I did spend a bit of time with the Greems, Jess and Teri are both looking
great, and Joanna Rand just got here, I have to go say hello.  It is so  good
see old friends.  Cindy Tellefson is watching with Bev,and Brenda  Shepherd
is all dressed up so that she must be going in the ring. Ben Bignoria  is
walking by and laughing, as he usually is.  Paul Root is olimping, he  has new
shoes, and looks healthy, which mades me feel good.  I see Al Rand  now too, so
guess they probably came down together.

Flower Boy is telling jokes to Channing Sheets, and Thurmund stopped  by.

MATURITY TIME FOR US ALL.  Yeah, like we aren't mature enough.

JUNIOR MATURITY DOGS
BEST OPPOSITE SEX MATURITY

1. MIDNIGHT SUNS TOMMY BAHAMA Breeder owenrs By Ch Tallimar's Top Shelf  Tebe
Nobe HT X Ch Midnight Sun's Caribbean Queen Owner Brenda Banister &  Kelsey
Crago & Andrew Dowling & Naomi & Michel Ebertin

2.  SURVIVAL COVY-TUCKER HILL HALAGO Breeder Owners & Gloria  Birch, Cappy
Pottle By Ch Utopia's Star Spangled Banner X Covy-Tucker Hill's  Scooby Do
owner
Bernhard Heine & Andrew Tesiorowski

3.   BAR-K WASHONE RAINBOW WARRIOR Breeder Owenrs By Ch Jezra's  Daytona X Ch
Washone's Spider Woan Owner Valerie Nelson & Karen Toth

4.  LORIEN'S QUIZ KID Breeder Owners By Ch Lorien's Late Night X Ch  Geor-Jan
Lorien's Ice Castles owner Twyla Ann Miner & Georgette Lilley &  Agnes Fuchs

JUNIOR MATURITY BITCHES
RESERVE MATURITY BITCHES

1.  MARINER'S AKAYA Breederariner's Aria D'Arte owenr Debra Kaser  & Peg
Graham. Shelp & C Bennett By Utopia's Smooth As Ice X Ch Mariner's  Aria D'Arte
owner Debra Kaser & Peg Graham

2.  LORIEN'S QUE PASA DE CLAYFIELD Breeder Owner Georgette Lilley  & Agnes
Fuchs By ch Lorien's Late Night X Ch Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles,  ROM Owner
Twyla Ann Miner

3.   BAR-K'S MEADOW DANCER ZAJAC Breeder K. Toth & V. Nelson  By Jezra's
Daytona X Ch Washone's Spider Woman Owner Carla J. Zayac

4. SHERZAR'S PAPRIKA Breeder Owner By Scherzar's Celine Owner Janice L.
Staley

MATURITY SENIOR DOG CLASS
RESERVE MATURITY DOG

1.  CH DCT-TBE NOBE ME & BOBBY MCGEE Breeder Owner By Ch Am Come  True-
Rivendell Janice Joplin Owner J. Intersimone & E. Norby & J &  I Dupzyk

2.  VITO OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Owner By Ch Kelyn's BigLamont  Ulrich

3.  YONCALLA'S MAKE MY DAY V LEALYNN Breeder L. Leschhorn By Ch  Kismet's
Sight For Sore Eyes X Lealynn Mar-Cia's Moondace Owner Robert &  Linda Freeny

4. JAGAN-KARAGIN'S HAPPY HOUR Breeder A Taylor & J uzman   Ch  Karagins mela
O'Paans Happyandunoit Owner Ellen Border & Pamela O'Dell &  Karen Taylor & Ann
Thompson

MATURITY SENIOR BITCHES
BEST IN MATURITY

1.  JAGAN-KARAGIN-MITERHAUN TICKLE-ME-ELMO Breeder Anne Thompson &  Karen
Taylor & Jerry Guzman By Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch  Jagahn's
Happyanunoit Owner Terrie Miles Green & Jessie Green

2.  GRACEFIELDS CANDYAPPLE SCARAB Breeder C. Miller By Ch Scarabs  Who's Yer
Daddy X Gracefield Pacific Mist Owner Tracy Radigan & Ben Bigornia  & Cari
Miller

3.  CH VALENTINA OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Owner By Ch Kenlyns Big Shot V
Sunfarms X Ch Backacres Bam of Stone-Rydge Owner Lamont Ulrich

4.  LONG'S PEAK COLOR MY WORLD Breeder Owner By Ch Cathlin's Tobruk,  HT X Ch
Castlehill's Tuff Cookie, HT, PT Owner Patricia Korsch

It was a fun day, and I doubt I will last four more shows in this  weekend.
I didn'g talk to everyone I wanted to do, and enjoyed who I did  talk to. I
love the Green's bitch and she showed her heart out.  Ed was in  great form,
and
his dog is going to be a good one if he continues to improve.  There were
some good animals, a few great ones, and lots of laughs.

Tomorrow is another day.
They are taking the Maturity pictures so you are getting this from show  side
as they finish, in the ring is The Guz, Terri Miles Green and Sherri, and  on
to her birthday cake.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

Home.