[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I have faith in the members

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:44:45 -0700

Everyone that uses AOL or Yahoo mail goes into my spam folder even my own
messages.  LOL!!!!

My Yahoo account is Mail Plus so have no ads and very little real spams so it
is easy for me to
move the messages.

Theresa
GSDCA Member
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 8/25/14, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Alot of people do not get
 Constant Contact; it goes into spam folders.

 WROTE TO AKC and posted the revised on FB and on this
 list.

 NO PRO OR CON has
 been discussed EVER in the Review on long coats, blues,
 livers, solid black noses.

 Just the facts Evan.

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 7:18
 PM, Redacted sender ELG440@xxxxxxx for

 > If 90%
 are against the change, then that should be the vote. We
 don't even
 > have to be concerned
 about it.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html