[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I have been unjustly slandered on another list

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 03:21:52 +0000 (UTC)

I looked on the front page of their Yahoo group and it says do not be surprised
if we question your breeding if your dogs are not titled. They sound like
working dog people and not very nice people  either!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant