[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I have a choice

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <masstana@xxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 01:35:17 -0400

My other national club makes judges wait either 5 or 7 years before they will
be eligible to judge again.  Their names are listesd on the ballot as not being
eligible.  We are given a list of all judges who are eligible to judge the
breed and then everyone picks out 5 and then we get to choose one from the top
five.  Our club members who are not judges are voted on to judge sweepstakes
and provisional judges are used for the futurity/maturity.

How do the ones get chosen for the GSDA members to vote on??

Linda Hendrix
St James Shepherds