[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I hate to lose. OT sorta

  • From: "R. Steiner" <mobilegrmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 12:12:16 -0500

GOOD LUCK!

Both of my leagues are on week 2 of our playoffs. Both of my teams
(Dirty Dogs and the Yanna Piranhas) made it to the semi finals but I
fear it's going to be a rough day for both teams......

--Reg

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 11:44 AM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today starts the playoffs for most fantasy football leagues , I'm sure 95%
of this list is NOT involved... I'm in first place! What a surprise...
Anyway myself son runs my team and makes all the decisions... The name of my
team was "Ed's team".... My son changed the name to "Fightin Canines"..... I
need to have a talk with that boy!... Hopefully the Fightin Canines will do
well today in spite of the poor choice of names. lol. The Oakland Raiders
have six loses so far this season so at ten bucks a lose I own Evan's youth
fund 60$... Several months ago I challenged the football fans on the list to
also pay ten bucks for every loss their team suffered this year, didn't get
much of a response, but that's okay too! go Fightin Canines, and Go Raiders!
FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html