[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I hate to lose. OT sorta

  • From: Gary Weickelt <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 10:59:29 -0600

I’ll put $10 on a Packers win today.

Gary in Wis

On Dec 20, 2015, at 10:44 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Today starts the playoffs for most fantasy football leagues , I'm sure 95% of
this list is NOT involved... I'm in first place! What a surprise... Anyway
myself son runs my team and makes all the decisions... The name of my team
was "Ed's team".... My son changed the name to "Fightin Canines"..... I need
to have a talk with that boy!... Hopefully the Fightin Canines will do well
today in spite of the poor choice of names. lol. The Oakland Raiders have six
loses so far this season so at ten bucks a lose I own Evan's youth fund
60$... Several months ago I challenged the football fans on the list to also
pay ten bucks for every loss their team suffered this year, didn't get much
of a response, but that's okay too! go Fightin Canines, and Go Raiders! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App