[ SHOWGSD-L ] I guess this is a brag

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:41:36 EDT

My wife is the co-breeder on Harley Davidson, and I have been informed that
 he has some new standings.

I must make an admission. I don't understand these statistics

My VCR still blinks 12:00, yes  I own a VCR,  I also own an 8  Track, but I
loaned it to Tom Brown about four years ago, and he still has  it.  I color
my hair gray to look more distinguished, and I like anchovies  on pizza.

Now you all know all that is needed to know.

The  May edition of Canine Chronicles All-Breed Standings shows Harley to
be #18  Herding Dog,

#3 GSD,

and #1 Male GSD in the USA.

His picture is on page  151.

He is also the only GSD in the top 10 GSD's with a working  title.

He is #6 in the Breed standings.

And a very nice dog, who seems to like me most of the time.  He is  crazy
about Tedi all of the time, but she is his breeder.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together