[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I guess a different opinion equals disrespect

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Christina <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:41:50 +0000 (UTC)

The standard is a man made blueprint of what the perfect GSD should look like.
When dealing with live animals the Standard must co-exist with Mother Nature
who in fact is really in charge ...we just try to manipulate the complicated
process of dog breeding to create a desirable dog that fits a certain purpose
or objective ... There are certain  genetic dangers in the journey  but I don't
want to go there in this post . the reason to change or not to change a
standard is solely the decision of the members of the parent club   If the club
decides to change the standard fine..... If they decide not to, that's fine too
. For better or worse the GSD what we created it to be.    So be careful what
you ask for.  You might get it.  Ed hill
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 04:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)

Tina,
It is up to the judges to put up the dogs that are closest to the Standard. It
is up to the breeders to breed the most correct dog possible.
The standard is clear and needs no revision.

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:53 PM, "cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>I agree   People
>>Sent from my iPhone

is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html