[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I guess I'm a hoarder

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:06:45 -0700

actually not responding to Diane's post, rather to the other one about the New
Mexico ones. I believe we've all seen the ones true hoarders, those that are
sick/crazy. But for everyone of those I'm sure that there are others who may be
over the limit but the animals are in excellent  shape.  Anja
Anja Heibloem-Stroud
  www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/<http://www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/>