[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I got permission for this

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:22:08 -0800

Actually, Evan wrote this:-)
Storm

On Dec 12, 2011, at 1:13 PM, ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 12/12/11 12:55:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We sold a puppie years ago to someone  who worked at that time on the
Rose
Parade. Since then she has allowed us to  buy parade tickets each
year. This
year she asked if I would help elect a  band.  I asked permission and
was
allowed to send this to the  List.

This is a German shepherd lover, and  used to form up the horses for the
parade  Now she is in charge of a  judge.  I never do this, but am
asking my
dog friends to  vote.

Hi,

This is the band I am  the liaison with for the Rose Parade.  They
have a
really good chance  to receive the $10,000 gift if they receive enough
votes
so I would  appreciate it if you would please vote for them.  Believe
it or
not but  it take between $250,000 - $750,000 for a school to bring a
band to
the  Parade depending upon where they are located so every dollar
helps.

Thank  you.

Shar'ee

Sent:  Fri, Dec 2, 2011 9:24 pm
Subject: It's time to vote!

The All-Lubbock Marching Band LOVES weekend voters!
13 days of voting after today!  Encourage ALL your friends to vote.

We are still in First Place BECAUSE OF YOU!  THANKS!

Please remember to vote for The All-Lubbock Marching Band to receive one
of five

City Bank Community Rewards.  Vote once each day on every computer and

smartphone you have!  This could mean $10,000 for The All-Lubbock
Marching
Band.

_http://www.citybankonline.com/community-rewards/community-rewards.html_
(http://www.citybankonline.com/community-rewards/community-rewards.html)

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com/_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where  Type Movement and Temperament come together