[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I give up

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:47:33 -0500

WORLD PEACE????? From this list? Surely you jest!  Not to worry Evan, you
definitely did NOT miss that, LOL!

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
"It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling
into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from
falling into error."United States Supreme Court, American Communications
Association v. Douds, 339 US 382 (1950)