[ SHOWGSD-L ] I give up

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:42:27 EST

I read every post.  I know, it is a personality flaw, but as my mind  clears
and as I look at 345 Digests, I just can't do it any more.

I know that my friends have flaws, and so do some of my enemies. But, my
friends are my friends and no private vendetta is going to change my mind about

them.

I was told by Tedi I won some sort of contest for what I did for the breed.
To do that when there are people like Bob Penny, The Rinke's The Fords, or
just  individuals like Unkle Ed or Cappy and Gloria seems a bit silly, to even
consider me with those folks. However, I am keeping the win. If someone will
tell me what to do, I will match the funds and send a check.  I also need  to
figure out a way to help Juniors, that seems to be a big topic for me.

I don't like anyone killing coyotes, even Wylie, I don't want entries back
where they were, (I like getting home in time for dinner), and I don't care
what  others think of a person, I will make up my own mind.

Now, the reason for this post.  I am going to delete 345 Digests, ask  Zoe to
put me pack off digest, and hope I didn't miss the answer to World  Peace.
If I did, I am sure my friends will post it ten more times, there  will be 48
people who do not agree with it, and 54 that will say others have no  right to
give their opinions.

I apologize in advance, but I need the peace of mind.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together