[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I gave it plenty/ re: Give it some thought

  • From: Gatlinp@xxxxxxx
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:27:44 EST

In a message dated 2/1/2007 12:20:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sorry  this is so long, but I am tired of hearing the argument that more  is
needed.   If these pet shop puppies were not available, buyers  would be
forced to deal with reputable breeders.  I realize this is a  big deal -
fighting the big $'s that supply but ' I HAVE A DREAM.'
I  can't help but wonder if there are THAT many RESPONSIBLE GOOD  homes  out
there to absorb those puppies that are produced by those breeding 10 or  so
litters each year.

What a beautiful and absolutely true post. I agree with all your  statements.
Sometimes when breeding we end up keeping puppies because their is  no good
home for them, but we are responsible breeders. We don't sell to people  on a
whim that the kids need something to occupy their time etc. Thank you for  your
thoughtful and to the real point post. Peg

Home of CH.  Campaigners Honor Guard TC OFA, CH. Hei-KOb's Sweet Cream TC,
CH. Legends Magic  Onyx of KcK