[ SHOWGSD-L ] I finally got my license

  • From: missjrhandlergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:48:14 -0500

 Well, I Just wanted to announce I finally got my license and no FB it didnt
take me this long to get my license because I failed the drivers test it was my
first time at the DMV.
I'm proud to say I am the only one of my family (cousins and brother so far) to
get a license on the first try lol. I just wanted to warn all you IL residents
that a new driver is behind the wheel and to watch out. I forgot to come to
your house Gary awww it would have been fun to show up with my license in hand
:). It took so long to get my license because my mom made every excuse not to
let me get it but finally on Friday she asked me want to go get your license.
I will be driving as soon as I get my own car to shows or whenever my mom puts
me in the insurance....doubt that will happen soon, but my dad seemed to be
willing to get me a car as long as I paided of the insurance.
Happy Camper here.
Hope everyone has had good weekend and I hope everyone has a great week this
week!!!
Melissa chavez
gsd & cwc