[ SHOWGSD-L ] I don't agree

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:54:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/07 11:48:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Made me  sick, too, Helen, and doubly so because of the necessity of
apologizing to  other breed club members for the actions of OUR CLUB.
It IS degrading and  humiliating;

While I see the point Paula makes, as I usually do, I do want  to say I am
very proud of our President, and our board. I think Lew has made our  club look
great in the world and at the national he is a beacon of smiles. Gary  is
another who has worked endlessly to help the club the breed and our members.  I
don't have to mention others such as Margy, Joan, Sharon, Carolyn, Kris and
Gail who have been there time and time again. Also, without getting into too
much, I can't say enough about this board, and people like Paul who voted their

hearts, and listened to us when we disagreed.

Let's never forget what a thankless job this is, and how we need to
recognize those who dedicate themselves for us. I didn't do it, and I know what
hard job it is.  We can disagree, but we should agree to understand what  they
provide for us, and to remind them that we know how much they give up to  serve.

It sure isn't for the "big bucks"

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together