[ SHOWGSD-L ] I do what I can

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:54:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2007 4:34:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx writes:
I don't  think Evan is worried about being removed from the  GSDCA,  I would
think he is concerned about his integrity. Being an  attorney, he is
probably
concerned about everything. Nothing is so clearly Black  or  White as it
appears. I bet he looks at all aspects of everything he  does.  Probably more
than
once,

Nancie is correct, as she often is, and I respect the rule of law.  I  don't
ever worry about charges, but if I am wrong, then I stand for the  results.

A year or so ago I missed a court appearance due to a failure to get  it on
my calendar. When I appeared to respond to a hearing as to sanctions for  my
failure, I told the judge I had already sanctioned myself, sent a check for
$150.00 to the other side, and was sorry. Everyone started to laugh as did the
judge, and commended me on doing what she had never heard anyone doing.

I love the law and find the best thing to do is follow it, or if needed
change it, and always respect the rules.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together