[ SHOWGSD-L ] I did it!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Art & Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:42:08 -0700

Just had to share this exciting news....I wrote my level 1 fundamentals of
insurance exam this morning and I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOT WOOT
I am now a Licenced Personal Insurance Broker!!!  I have one month left of
probation at my place of employment and with this, i am guaranteed to be there
for a long time...I LOVE MY NEW JOB!  My boss rocks.

You have no idea how exciting this is to me, and soon to be a permanent
employee.

And to make it dog related, I got a big kiss from the dogs!

Giselda