[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am what I am

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:44:41 -0700

I'm trying to figure out how to say this without making it seem that I
don't appreciate every single person who has joined the Legislative
Members List.  They are terrific and I'm grateful they stick with the
Legislative list.  Almost 1/2 of the clubs have had a member join.  It
isn't a heavy duty list, it seems to be more for receiving
information, hopefully to be passed on to club members, with some
active and interactive:-)   I would go on bended knee for more news of
legislative activity from club members, by the way.

However, to what some are saying, it does appear that there is some
reluctance on some clubs (or members in the club) to join with those
Leg. members who would welcome their input and news of their
activity.  As far as I (capitalize that I!) am concerned, there are
NO, NO politics in fighting bad legislation, and there are no sides,
no cliques....nada.  ANd it would be sad that there are those who
choose to do something like that with this VERY VERY vital endeavor.

This infighting DOES come up with legislative groups and clubs all
reaching for the "WE ARE BEST" button, but I fight it in other clubs
of that type to which I belong, and I would fight it VERY hard in the
GSDCA Legislation Members Group

I did not include other posts on this, so it can be forwarded with MY
permission to wherever.

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
UPDATED EVENTS/LINKS!
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
GSDCA Legislation http://tinyurl.com/nj2tgz
Sunshine Squad showgsd.org/sunshine.html