[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am what I am

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Let's hope some new faces on the Board will offer"Vision Committee"(copied from
a post submitted by.Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

--- On Sun, 8/22/10, Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am what I am
To: hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, charangsd@xxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 22, 2010, 12:33 PM

Time to put together a "Vision Committee" , and I don't mean planning for the
2013 national, I mean what should this club be and perhaps the breed in the
U.S. for the next 100 years. Establish some direction (if needed) and a game
plan/timeline to transform into the necessary organization to support.
Some will say that is the job of the PC/Board, I say it's bigger then that. All
interested parties need a voice, all ideas need to be examined and potentially
explored - the process will take some time(think 911 commission)

Just my 2 cents.

From: "Hickoryhill" <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>