[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am what I am

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Paula Cooke <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

All of you!  Please stop  this. It is senseless.
.
We should all be dedicated to the breed and who cares where we show them.!!!!
This is the best breed in the world but if we don't stop the bickering and
concentrate on the dogs we are doomed.
The time is approaching....it may be here... for a crisis for our breed and
club. Why are some fighting over this when PETA, legislation issues, puppy
mills
and dealers such as the HUNTE Corp. are on the radar?

People that are running for the Board should spend their time reading the
By-Laws and the P&P. If these had been  followed we would not have many of the
current problems.

People that are running for the Board have to stop  listening to one side or
another and being filled up with misconceptions and misinformation and down
right  lies!
Posting something... to any list.... does not make it true!

For the breed,
Joan

17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023d
Home & Fax: 440-543-9165
Cell: 440-759-4119

#1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in the
Country, as of 7/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd Dog
Grand Champion.