[ SHOWGSD-L ] I am very worried Pregnant girl

  • From: cmill189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:42:01 EST

Hi everyone my girl Brassy is in  day 57 /55 she threw up last night.  She
has thrown up today a couple of time a whiteish bile. I did not offer her
food this morning due to throwing up last night. She ate 1 hardboiled egg
late this afternoon  and she just ate 3 small pieces of beef just now. no
temp it is about 101.  The problem is she can not lay down She has been
sitting up all day she is exhausted. She is closing her eyes while sitting up.
She tried to lay down but she moans and sits right back up. She can not  lay
down for some reason. She was exrayed yesterday and has 8 puppies.  Anyone
ever heard of this before? She is hanging very low. Do you think I should  go
to the Emergency vet tonight?  Cindy

Craig & Cindy Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds  with Style