[ SHOWGSD-L ] I am thrilled !

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:36:58 -0500

I decided to venture out on my own to find a solution to the streaming need
for our members who can't attend The National and also support Bob Lindsay
and his awesome work.

I found a top  ranked company who provides services to some of the top
horse shows in the country.  They also do agility trials.

This company has the technology to live stream direct from Bob Lindsays
camera. The costs is well within reason; far below what the GSDCA has paid
in the past.  If we get 100 people to purchase at $50 for all 4 days it
will cover the entire cost.  (In 2013 200 people paid for live stream; so
this is realistic.)

More to come; need to write some peeps on The BOD.  The vote is tomorrow
night and I hope to stop it with a REAL WORLD VIABLE SOLUTION.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx