[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am the last to know

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:25:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2007 9:12:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
How many  times have the majority of us not cross posted to Gerald's list? Is
this  not the same thing? Then everyone that is guilty needs to be kicked off

to. Mo

If you are a member of both list and the original post went to both list
when you hit reply all it will go to both list. This is not cross posting since

the original posting was to both.  Many listers send their post to both  list.
I am on both list and get the same post many times..
I do believe that if you hit reply all on a post that is sent to both list
and you are not a member of one of those list, your post will bounce.
If I am wrong on this I am sure someone from one or both list will let me
know.

Lee