[ SHOWGSD-L ] I am not trying to start a fight.....but..lol

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

   Who are the folks that are running for the board this year....and I need to
clear up something, I think I posted a week or so ago about being asked to run
by two " interesting" individuals...and I responded  with a comment something
to the affect that "I'm not stupid"....( I know , that's my opinion..lol)....I
did not mean to suggest that any one running for or serving on the board is
stupid....I have nothing but respect for any one on the board or any one
running for the board.....no matter how well they do their job, many will not
be happy....sort of like my 31 sets of parents....half think I give out too
much homework and the other half believes I don't give out enough....off to
church....FB