[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am lost in the reasoning

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:13:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2006 10:49:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
It  is my opinion that if you reduce the regions it will be the  end of  the
system, and a large financial loss to the parent club.  On  the  other hand,
maybe there are people who are unwilling to  show at a local  futurity, who
will be
willing to drive 12  hours to show at a region not so  close.

I can't figure out  what reducing the regions will do.   Maybe someone will
tell
Agree on this one Evan.   I know I attended the SW futurity  on the weekend,
and feel confident to say the owners of the BIM would not  have driven 12-15
hours to show their dog.
That said - read the suggestion on 3 regions..........does this mean
everyone wants to start handling their own dog?  Because with the  amount that
would
go to the 1 of 3, your chances of getting a handler will  be slim to nil
unless booked 3 years in advance on an unborn  litter!!
Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds